1/20/2010

GIRL GERMS: A BROOKLYN SCENE REPORT IN PORTUGUESE

Most comments I get on the daily are from spam-bots. So you can't possibly imagine how happy I was to get this one today, from a real person; a real person from Brazil named Carla, at that:

I'm from brazil, punk and feminist. I read the Girl Germs scene report on MRR. I liked it and I just translated it to portuguese... I found your blog and I'm telling you in case you want to take a look. Hope you don't mind!

QUITE the opposite, Carla. I don't think I could be happier that you translated the article! I seriously almost cried. Check out GIRL GERMS: A BROOKLYN SCENE REPORT in Portuguese here.

2 comments:

  1. It's really coo Carla translated it. I understood most of it despite only having an intermediate reading comprehension of Spanish. Glad to see someone outside of the scene is into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, now you made my day!
    I'm soo happy you liked and are telling other people. When I finsish translating it I'll tell you.
    And I have a paper zine called Histérica (we have the first issue, we interviewed Allison Wolfe and Dominatrix) I'll talk with the other girls that make the zine with me. We gotta talk abou for the birds here in brazil.

    ReplyDelete