2/20/2012

DESIGN: THE AFFECT FACTORY POSTER

AffectFactory
Silkscreen separations for NYU's The Affect Factory conference, hosted by Women & Performance: A Journal of Feminist Theory; design by Kate Wadkins

While I haven't been doing much design for punk shows or album art (my usual realm), recently I've had the pleasure of working for some publications I really respect.

Women & Performance: A Journal of Feminist Theory contacted me about designing a poster for their conference The Affect Factory. I gladly accepted and was able to work with my friend and frequent collaborator Jason Roy to print the posters.


My other design job for January-February was a cover for Zine Histérica, a punk feminist zine from Brazil. I'll be posting more about that as the zine gets published!

No comments:

Post a Comment