10/09/2011

BLOG.KATEWADKINS.COM

You guys! I have some serious news.

WISDOM TOOTH HAS OBTAINED A NEW URL.

wisdomtoof.blogspot.com,
ye olde blog address ca. 2005,

>>> NOW REDIRECTS TO <<< 

blog.katewadkins.com

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

Ed note: You may notice things have changed a lot around here! That was kind of an impulsive move after spending a good portion of the last few days re-coding my website. My blogroll, additional links, and WISDOM TOOTH MIX TAPESTM are all available in TABS at the top of the page. All the regular bloggy stuff (members, archives, search bar, etc.) are to the right of the page, and categories are now at the bottom of the page. I even added a new header! Do leave feedback about the changes, if you're so inclined.

2 comments:

  1. these ilustrations are magical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rachel! You know I think yours are, too.

    ReplyDelete