3/10/2011

UP THE DRUNX PODCAST


>> LISTEN HERE! <<

0306012205

0306012232

Josh and Thomas of Sleepies invited me over to talk about the International Girl Gang Underground zine release party (coming up in TWO DAYS) on their podcast, Up the Drunx, last Sunday. In true form, I brought a slew of pals with me: Cynthia Ann, Dave Castillo, Jason Roy, and even Lando Perez made a brief appearance. Unfortunately, the show starts off with most of us singing Saves the Day's "Hold" off-key. Sorry, world. (Not sorry?)

My music selections were pretty obvious if you're a follower of this blog and/or saw my Music Monday for If You Make It. Thomas and Josh picked some great stuff too, we stuck with a female-fronted theme. And... the commentary is golden.

>> LISTEN HERE! <<



No comments:

Post a Comment