3/26/2011

Le Tigre: Who Took the Bomp? screening at MoMA


Earlier this month, Le Tigre announced the completion of their new film, "Who Took the Bomp? Le Tigre on Tour."  The film will be screening at MoMA on Monday, April 4th.  This is officially the first time that something I've worked on has entered the doors of MoMA, so I am pretty ecstatic about that.



I've written about the film a bit on this blog, because working for Le Tigre has been super inspiring; they (individually, and in this case, as Le Tigre) keep making & doing things that make me proud to be part of a feminist art community that is highly inspired by their work. Further, they have many other cool projects going on, which make it really exciting to be a feminist artist or art enthusiast in New York right now. I am working on some writing pieces on this subject, so keep an eye out for that.

I also believe in this film 100%. It's hilarious and smart and a really great story about friendship & feminism.

For now, you can preorder the DVD; out on Oscilloscope, June 7th, 2011.


Hope to see you on the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment