12/12/2010

MIX TAPE #4: FULL CIRCLE


or IF I AIN'T DEAD ALREADY...

The Beatles - Yer Blues
Grass Widow - Shadow
Jay Reatard - No Time
Toots & the Maytals - Louie Louie
Far - I Like It
The Movielife - Sailor Tattoos
Reigning Sound - I'd Much Rather Be With the Boys
The Thermals - I Hold the Sound



I named this mix FULL CIRCLE because it marks one year of mix tape-making on this blog. Do you guys realize how long a year is? It's pretty long. I'm getting outta dodge for New Year's, so this is my holiday card, farewell card, and Happy 2011 card to you all. 11 is a lucky number, so let's hope next year is like, better than this one.

P.S. 8tracks should be paying me for this shiz!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! thanks/sorry. that mix is so awful.

    keep posting yours, they're better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologize! I was excited to see some good folks posting mixes after mine.

    ReplyDelete